Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012

Florals & Laces

Our college had an event yesterday called "Socialization Night: Make friends, help friends. Reach out your hand." This is an acquaintance party for a cause for our chosen barangay in Pasay City. And these are my favorite photos taken last night.

This is my most favorite close-up photo. I'll be using this as my new dp. I'm learning how to pose! Yaaay! :)
Me and my friend were thinking of different poses and I decided to have my picture taken here.
Get Laud! floral dress, Forever 21 pink heart-shaped ring and Lipstick pumps.

I love this photo. Feeling model lang! Actually, fashion blogger Laureen Uy was my inspiration in blogging. I really like how she poses for her photos. Super natural ang dating! By the way, sorry for the low quality of my photos, I just used a digicam in taking them and I was not able to edit dahil parang hindi nanaman kailangan. And thank you to my friend Melanie Aviso, she was the one who took the pictures. Ang galing nya! She's like a professional photographer and she's teaching me different poses. Ako naman, model-modelan lang ang peg! Hehehe. That's all for my first post. Hopefully, I can update my page immediately.

xx, Carmela



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento