Linggo, Disyembre 2, 2012

Manila

Last night, we had a family bonding. And since we don't do it often, we chose Luneta to be our destination. Hehehe. They picked me up at school since I have classes on Saturdays. We had a picnic on Quirino Grandstand and take a walk along the beautiful place of Luneta.
I took this picture while we're eating. 
The famous landmark. It's around 6pm na when I took this photo. Sorry if its not that good, I'm not professional.



I was amazed in this fountain, it's so beautiful. The lights and the sounds were perfectly matched! And there are lots of people too, having their own quality time. 

(Forever 21 top and Terranova denim shorts)

I posed for a photo near the big map coz I was thinking if I clould post this here in my blog. Hehehe.
Well, we had a great time last night! We're so wasted when we got home. Hahaha. Til my next post! Thanks for keeping updated! 

xx, Carmela






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento