Biyernes, Abril 12, 2013

My Fab Addiction

Hmmm. How to start? So basically I made this post to promote my online shop. I was planning to start this a long time ago but there were some things I need to consider in starting a business. I have many reasons why I want to start my own shop. First, I want to earn money and planning to be stable as early as possible. Second, I'm in the business field so I really have to practice dealing with people. But most of all, I like clothes, accessories, clothes, clothes & lot's of clothes! Hahaha! So that's the main reason why I already decided to put this up. I already made a page last January 5, 2013 but it didn't started all there, I just made a page but there we're no items yet. And finally! Last April 3, 2013 I already posted the first batch of items. I  I named my shop "My Fab Addiction" - as you can see the name says it all. 


Sorry for this logo, don't know how to use Adobe kaya nag-Ribbet nalang ako. By the way, is there anyone whose good in using Adobe? Can you make me a good logo? (Just email me!) Back to the topic, so the first batch of items that I released are bags, apparels and those items I really want! - vintage-inspired watches! As a retailer, I really want my soon-to-be customers to be satisfied about the quality. So I found a good deal with a trusted supplier - they give the best quality! As of now, my target market are girls, specifically teens and teens-at-heart, and I'm hoping to add items for men too, soon! And about the price, they are very affordable and reasonable! I'm giving discounts to those who will buy in bulk. You can take a look at my online shop here. 



Thanks for dropping by! 
xx, Carmela

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento